360 West Magazine’s TOP DOCTORS 2017
Jon Kurkjian, MD
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Jon Kurkjian, MD, a board-certified plastic surgeon with additional fellowship training in aesthetic surgery, says patient safety
and comfort are the foundational approaches to his practice.
“Our goal is to help patients achieve natural results using the most advanced cosmetic techniques available in plastic surgery,” he says.
Dr. Kurkjian specializes in cosmetic surgery and non-invasive procedures for the nose, breast, body and skin, including
- Breast augmentation
- Tummy tucks
- BOTOX® Cosmetic, Juvederm® and Restylane® injections
Dr. Kurkjian trained at the number one ranked plastic surgery residency in the country and then was selected for a prestigious aesthetic fellowship in New York City, where he worked with some of the most well known facelift and rhinoplasty surgeons in the world.
One of the key advantages for patients in his practice is the opportunity to simulate surgery with ultra-high resolution 3D imaging. This state-of-the-art technology allows breast augmentation patients to see what they would look like with various sizes of implants before they make their final choice. Patients can also use 3D imaging to simulate their ideal nasal shape before having their rhinoplasty procedure. This technology ensures that Dr. Kurkjian and his patients share the same vision before every procedure.
“We strive for natural results,” says Dr. Kurkjian. “We love to hear from our patients, ‘It is like I was born with it.’”
- Clinical instructor, UT-Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic Surgery Fellow, Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, Department of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Residency, UT-Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Plastic Surgery
- UT-Southwestern Medical School, graduated sixth of 236 students
- BS, University of Oklahoma, Summa Cum Laude
800 8th Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76104